Call David Gaspari: (561) 308-3129
Email David Gaspari
David has achieved an AV rating from Martindale-Hubbell, the highest rating available from the nation’s oldest guide to the legal profession for his legal ability and ethical standards. He is also a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, whose membership is limited to trial lawyers who have demonstrated exceptional skill, experience and excellence in advocacy by achieving a trial verdict or settlement in the amount of $1,000,000 or more. He has also been named as one of Florida’s Super Lawyers, representing the top 5 percent of attorneys in Florida.
David received his bachelor’s degree in 1985 from Denison University in Granville, Ohio, and his Juris Doctorate degree in 1988 from the University of Toledo College of Law. He was admitted to the Florida Bar in 1989.
Mr. Gaspari is admitted to practice law not only in the State Courts of Florida but also in the Florida Federal Courts including the United States District Court, Middle District Court of Florida, and the United States District Court, Southern District of Florida.
In the South Florida community, David serves on the Board of Directors for the Legal Aid Society of Palm Beach County and is active with Jupiter Christian School and other civic and charitable associations.
- Personal Injury / Wrongful Death
- Florida Bar, 1989
- U.S. District Court for Middle District of Florida, 1990
- U.S. District Court for Southern District of Florida, 1991
- Denison University, B.A., 1985
- University of Toledo College of Law, J.D. degree, 1988
Awards & Honors
- Florida Super Lawyers – Top 5% of Attorneys in Florida
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Recipient: American Jurisprudence Award in Civil Procedure
Certifications / Specialties
- Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer, Florida Bar Board of Legal Specialization and Education
Professional Associations and Leadership Activities:
- Member: American Bar Association
- Member: American Board of Trial Advocates
- Member: American Association for Justice
- Member: Florida Bar Association
- Member: Florida Justice Association
- Member: Palm Beach County Justice Association
Lectures / Presentations
- Lecturer: “Proof and Argument of Damages for Lost Wages and Future Loss of Earning Capacity and Related Issues – Why jurors love workers and punish those that have a poor ethic,” Florida Justice Association – Workhorse Seminar 2006
Community Associations and Leadership Activities
- Board Directors: Legal Aid Society of Palm Beach County